Who’s ready for more of PRETTYMUCH?!
Continuing on our “Meet The Band” series, JJJ is loving everything about band member Edwin Horonet.
Born in the Bronx and raised in rural Pennsylvania, Edwin is a super-talented dancer, who has never taken any kind of lessons. Seriously!
“My dancing has always been freestyle. I have never taken dance classes,” he admits. “I have never liked vocal lessons much either – it feels most natural to me to craft it on my own.”
Learn more about Edwin with JJJ‘s 10 Fun Facts about him below!
- I’d say I’m definitely the best skater of the group
- I’m just as passionate about fashion as I am about music
- My fashion inspiration is ASAP Rocky. When he puts his pieces together it’s almost like constructing a puzzle. He’s so confident with his fashion which I always say is half the battle
- I love drawing, I started drawing before I started singing or dancing. It’s like an escape for me when I’m having a brain fart
- My favorite food is sushi, I eat it all the time!
- Yellow is my favorite color
- I gave myself my first tattoo, a pair of triangles on my hand
- I’m Dominican
- I’m already an uncle
- I am originally from New York City
Like Just Jared Jr. on FB